Finally it’s over! What a bunch of freaks. Endemol really are scraping the barrel now for the wierdos of the country. Fair play to Eugene though for taken the money in the diary room and coming second (about the only show I watched). There is a poll on the BBC site, which asks the question: “How has Big Brother 6 been for you?” Had a look this morning and of 29,297 votes cast only 29.23% said Great leaving 70.77% saying Appalling.